Pages

Me: Eric Keller

Hi and welcome to my Blog. This is a hastily compiled record of my digital art and computer graphics experiments. I am a freelance CG artist living and working in Hollywood CA. I have written several books on Maya and ZBrush. Below my blog you'll find links to the books and tutorials I have authored and co-authored. I also occasionally teach at the Gnomon School of Visual Effects in Hollywood.I named my blog "Bloopatone" in honor of my first dog "Blue". She passed away a few years ago and I still miss her even though she was very grouchy and liked to bite me!

I'm proud to be an instructor at The Gnomon School of Visual Effects in Hollywood. Take a look at the work of our students and instructors on the Gnomon School Blog and the Gnomon Workshop Blog

Here is a link to my Artstation Page

Here is a link to my Demo Reel:

Eric Keller's 2016 CG Demo Reel from Eric Keller on Vimeo.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Welcome to Bloopatone.com version 3.0

OK Here is the third version of my portfolio site inspired by the complete failure of WordPress. I don't have the time or patience to go through and find out why it died and, after 3 years with WordPress I realize i hardly use any of its features. Most of the time I just post pictures of my artwork. So I'm taking this opportunity to reorganize my site and online portfolio. Look I know we all love super tricked out websites but I'd rather spend my time creating artwork than fiddling around with Flash, php, and all that web related stuff. So here is my new, super basic portfolio website. Hope you enjoy it.

1 comment: